are some helpful tips
accessorizing your bedroom.
- Pile on the pillows, mix up pattern & colors.
- If you've kept everything else in your bedroom fairly neutral consider adding a printed bedspread.
- Hang a graphic, geometric quilt or blanket on an empty large wall. This could also work as a headboard for a lower bed.
- Personalize your room by adding your own artwork or framed drawings that your kids have done.
- Incorporate prints on accent pieces such as lamp shades.
- To eliminate clutter on your night stands, mount wall sconces for additional lighting. This works especially well in smaller bedrooms.
- Introduce pops of color with artwork, accessories & area rugs.
photos courtesy of pinterest