who doesn't want one...
deserves a calm
spa like bathroom.
are some great tips
for turning your existing
into a spa.
* Add warm accents such as reclaimed wood.
* Add natural materials, such as a tile pebbled floor. If a newly tiled floor isn't in the budget, add a pebble bath mat, available in store.
* Replace existing vanity with a floating vanity. This will give the bathroom an open feel.
* Paint the walls & ceilings a bright crisp white.
* Continue tile from the floors to the ceilings, making the room feel bigger.
* Add clear glass shower doors & a free standing tub.
photos courtesy of pinterest